life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, December 11, 2010

reindeer project

It was a lot of work.

But we did it.

They're not done yet.

But we made hand/foot print reindeer.

I've seen them done on t-shirts, cut out of paper, made from felt...

I rolled out our huge roll of butcher paper, and we're going to cut them out, glue them onto cardboard or something, and hang them on the tree.
We're gonna glue googley eyes and red pom poms on.

They're gonna take up a lot of room.
My kids have HUGE feet, compliments of their Daddy, who wore a size 14 shoe!

I'm excited, I can't wait to finish them up!

And the kids had a blast.

Like I said, it was a LOT of work.
First, mixing the paint, because we don't have brown.
Keeping the kids out of said paint.
Keeping the other 4 kids off of the paper while I was doing the prints, one at a time.
LOTS of work.

But worth it!

Now if I could only get it together to have them decorate our cinnamon applesauce ornaments!
(maybe later :o)




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment