life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm uploading pics right at this moment to make photobooks for Anthony's mom, dad, and grandma.

After much debating, I was just going to print and send some pictures in an album.

But the photobooks are so much nicer.
It just sucks having to wait for them, when I could print pictures from a machine in minutes.

Anyway, as I was planning these photobooks in my head, and uploading their Christmas pictures, then it came to me.

That I should put it together more like a scrapbook.
Then I thought of my friend Amy's photo calendars.

And it came to me.
That I would make a 2 page 'spread' for each month.
And each spread will have the highlights of that month, in pictures, with a little journaling.

Perfect!

I might even get one for myself.

And I think I will make this a tradition.

A yearly recap photobook, for Christmas every year for Anthony's family.

Perfection :o)

January, Liliya turned two.
February, Dante turned three, we celebrated our 2-3-4 birthdays, and we did a photoshoot with my new backdrops and lighting.
March, Holden turned four, dress up photoshoot with the girls.
April, the weather turned nice, with some outside photos, and Easter.
May- Rayce played t-ball, our seed planting project pics
June- Charlize turned 4
July- celebrated Rayce and Charlize's birthdays, 4th of July photoshoot pics
August- Rayce turned 6, vacation/beach pics
September- Rayce started 1st grade, Charlize started preschool
October- Halloween
November- fall photoshoot pics
December- Christmas pics

I hope I can fit it all in one photobook!

No comments:

Post a Comment