life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just updates

Liliya is still running a fever but she's acting normal today.
Yay!!
Thank goodness.

The puppies pooped all over the place this morning.
I was in the bathroom myself, for about two minutes, and I think both pups and Samson all decided to make it a dump fest.
It was great.
Not.

The mess that can be made in two minutes.
*Sigh*

The house is trashed.
The downstairs, anyway.
The upstairs is looking a million times better than it usually does.
This morning I got the upstairs bathroom organized and cleaned, picked up the girls room (again, did the day before yesterday also) and vacuumed the girls room and the hallway.
And started some laundry. Which I need to go switch.

I really really really need to get into the basement to take inventory of Christmas gifts.
Today.
So I know what else I need to do/focus on/buy.

I need to get the downstairs back in shape today, and go grocery shopping, and work on laundry.
The never ending mountain of laundry is much smaller at this moment.
Still never ending, though, I'm sure.

I've been without facebook since November 18th, and I still miss the connections but I'm relieved at the same time.
I have so much more time now that I'm not letting facebook waste it all.
I still don't get done nearly what I need to.
But things have been better and easier now that I'm not flushing my valuable time down the toilet.

I'm thinking of pulling Charlize from school.
She doesn't really like it anymore.
She's quiet and she doesn't involve herself in play with the other kids
The behavioral problems she's been having got a hundred times more intense the same week she started preschool. The monstrous tantrums and defiance and the screaming fits and her anger...
She says she doesn't want to go most days.
And she keeps getting sick with these gross snot colds which are made all that gross-er by seasonal allergies that just won't let up.
She's missed so much school because of the colds and because she's been so miserable.
Most days I feel like we're just taking up a spot in the classroom that someone else could be making much better use of.
Then on the other hand, I don't want her to think that she doesn't have to go if she doesn't want to.
And I do think that just being in a classroom, (semi) strucured setting is good for her, to get used to it before Kindergarten.
But she's just soooo much different than Rayce was, and I'm really not feeling like this is the best thing for her at this point.
I haven't decided definitely, but it's been weighing on my mind a LOT for the last couple weeks.

Anyway, that's enough for now. 
I've got things to doooooooooooooooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment