life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, December 30, 2010

It never ends

Liliya woke up hysterical this morning.
About her leg.
I don't know what the H-E-double-hockey-sticks could be wrong with it.
For a while she wouldn't straighten it or bear any weight on it at all..
Now she's walking on it, but limping, and if she's standing still and bears too much weight on it, she wobbles and almost falls, and when she squats or stands up from squatting, she does it *very* gingerly and holds onto something to help and whines during the process, she looks like an old lady with bad hips and knees.
What the heck?!?!
I just don't know what's going on with this girl.
She was walking fine last night, and she hasn't fallen or anything.
There are no bruises, red spots, swelling... nothing.
Mom wondered if maybe she 'slept on it wrong', like you can get a kink in your neck.
But she slept with me last night because she said she didn't feel good, and I didn't notice her sleeping on top of her leg in any way, shape, or form. She slept normally, head on the pillow and torso and legs under the blanket.
NO idea.
We'll be hitting the walk-in after nap if it's not seeming better by then.

Yeesh.

Anyway, my house is trashed.
Like, disgusting trashed.
I can't take it.
So I'm about to spend a couple hours sweeping and mopping and organizing and doing laundry and finding places for all these new toys.

It never ends.
Any of it.

LUCKILY my date is tomorrrrrrrowwwwwww so that excitement is keeping a smile on my face through it all.

:o)

I'm telling ya, I have an amazing feeling about this, and I'm preparing to be swept off my feet <3

No comments:

Post a Comment