life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, December 13, 2010

Charlize cried at naptime that her ear hurt.
Her gland under her jaw was swollen on that same side.

Tonight when I got up, she cried about it again.

I found the otoscope.
And sure enough, ear infection in her right ear, and her left ear looks like it's got some fluid behind it but it's not red, yet.

Children's ibuprofen.

To the walk-in we go, as soon as I can manage tomorrow, if I'm feeling well enough to drive.
If not, I guess we'll have to wait for Mom to get home from work.

Then my appt Wednesday morning. 
I made it early so that if they want fasting bloodwork, I can do it right then and there.
(would you believe that this whatever it is is affecting me so much that I'm losing my appetite?! yeah, it's bad)

1 comment:

  1. (((hugs))) Bonnie and Charlize! (Bonnie, you better be well by Saturdayyyy!) ;n)

    ReplyDelete