life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, December 19, 2010

weekend

Amy's celebration weekend was awesome.
Amy, her best friend Micky, her cousin Torri, and me.
We had lunch at Tony's.
Got manicures and pedicures.
Makeup done at the mall.
Shopped.
Dinner at Texas Roadhouse.
Karaoki bar.
(Amy sang! TWICE!)
Stopped at Price Chopper and got a peanut butter pie.
At peanut butter pie and chatted until the wee hours of the morning.
Slept horribly.
Half of us woke up with headaches from lack of sleep.
Chatted while lying around in bed
Denny's for breakfast.

Then back to the real world.

It was a great weekend!
I am soooo proud of Amy, she worked sooooooooo ridiculously hard to lose all that weight.
I was honored to be there to celebrate with her!

The kids were glad to see me when I got home.
I was sick, though.
To my stomach, and I had a splitting headache by then.
I had to lay down. 
Mom was a good sport about it, although she assumed I was hungover.
(fyi, we didn't drink, so, *not* a hangover)

I took a zofran and dozed for two hours, then got up and took some ibuprofen as soon as I could stomach the thought.
My stomach is still feeling off, and my head still hurts, but I'm feeling better than I was for sure.

Dad and Kim came this afternoon and took the kids to the movies so Mom and I could do a little wrapping.
We didn't get it all done, but we got a good start.
A family came to meet Bailey, she was very comfortable with them and it seemed like a great fit, and she went home with them.
We already miss her. But two puppies was too much work and chaos. I feel like a jerk but I know it was for the best, all at the same time.

Dad and Kim picked up a pizza on their way here and we all had dinner together.

It's just after 7 and I'm ready to tip over.
I'm EX-HAUS-TED!

I've got the boys both tomorrow and Tuesday during the day.
And Melissa.

I've GOT to finish my shopping.
HAVE TO!

Hopefully I can find the time to get it done.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment