life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas pics and update catch-up

I've been a bad blogger lately.
Just haven't been on the computer much!!!

We've been passing around these strange little viruses.
For example, this quick little stomach bug.
Whoever has it at the moment, pukes just once, usually in the middle of the night, and then a couple days later has diarhea for one to two days.
Liliya's fevers seem to be gone, she hasn't had one in three days.
But the lump in her groin (very swollen lymph node) is still there.

We're still cleaning up from Christmas.
Every time I think it's done, they find more stuff to tear open, and it starts all over again!

I've got mountain after mountain of laundry to catch up on.
I've got big plans for this weekend, another overhaul.

And a date for New Year's Eve that I am *ridiculously* excited about.
I've got a goooooood feeling about this!

Next week when Rayce heads back to school, Liliya is going to potty train.
And we're going to officially start some more formal homeschooling.
Just sitting down for an hour or so every day to do some planned educational activities.
I'm excited.
For the learning.
And for the lack if diapers in my very near future.

Anyway, here are the very few pictures I took on Christmas.





 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment