life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, December 6, 2010

A HUGE congrats

To Amy, one of my best friends, for losing SIXTY POUNDS!!

She has *literally* been working her butt off since the spring, getting up at 530 to workout for 2-3 hours +, every single day with only a few days off during that entire time, counting calories, etc.

She has worked soooo incredibly hard and I am sooooooo proud of her and excited FOR her!!!

(Now if I could only make myself put 1/10th that kind of effort into losing weight, maybe I'd get somewhere in that department too!)

CONGRATS AMYYYY!!

You look AMAZING and I bet you feel even better!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww <3 <3 <3 You are soo sweet! You're one of my very best friends, too, and I know that when the time is right you'll be huffing and puffing just like me. :n) xoxo Love you!

    ReplyDelete