life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, December 9, 2010

a lesson learned. maybe.

I gave Rayce $5 for being really helpful the other day when I wasn't feeling well.

I thought maybe having a little money of his own might teach him a thing or two, also.

But it didn't quite teach him what I had hoped. 
Or maybe it did and we just don't know yet.

He took it to school, and a little boy on the bus 'traded' him the $5 bill for around a dollar in coins.

*facepalm*


2 comments:

  1. That really pisses me off. I hope you talk to the bus driver and make the boy "trade" him his money back. I'd be finding a number for the boys parents. Shame on him, taking advantage of a little boy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good GRIEF your babies are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete