life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, December 9, 2010

just over two weeks left

All the things I would still *like* to get for Christmas, which I know most of it probably won't happen, but I can't help thinking about it. Whatever I can't manage for Christmas will just go on the birthday lists :o)

*v tech abc phonics pal
*leap frog fridge phonics and fridge word builder
*lalaloopsy dolls
*jewelry
discovery center contributing membership
*toy story dvd's, all three
*polar express DVD
 leap frog tag reading system pen and lots of books
*rechargeable AA batters and recharger
*huge multipacks of other batteries
*moon dough
*presto dots
imaginext dragon fortress and other imaginext toys
screature mattel interactive dinosaur
wii games rated EC and E
*DS lite nerf case
*DS and gameboy advance games
*(Barbie) KEN clothes
fisher price loving family backyard fun set, camping set, and SUV
*18" doll bunk beds (Badger Basket brand on walmart.com)
more action figures and action playsets
crayons
new coloring books (dollar store)

*(several metal mesh bins from Five Below for each of the kids rooms to slide under their beds with some of their new toys and/or to help organize, pink for the girls room and blue for the boys room)*


Mom- small TV for her room
Sophia & Ariana- earrings
Elijah- Little People
Angie- Barbies
Grace- ???
Dad & Kim- frame and pics
Tony, Michelle & Betty- photobooks
Ashley- hoodies

and a couple more gifts for Serenity



I absolutely cannot waittt until Christmas. I can't wait for the kids to have their gifts. I cannot wait to play with everything with them. I cannot wait to ride through Otsinengo Park to see the lights and watch the Polar Express on Christmas Eve and leave cookies out for Santa. I cannot wait to finish our ornaments and hang them up.

I just adore Christmas.
I love the excitement Christmas Eve and Christmas morning more than anything in the world.
And it's almost hereeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment