life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vacation, take 3

We've been having a wonderful time :o)

Today, we  went on a fishing tour. It was awesome, the kids had a blast.

Each of them caught at least a couple fish. Charlize caught at least half a dozen, two at once at one point!!

I've come down with a monstrous rash, which has happened before when I've spent a lot of time outside. It's called 'photoallergic eruption', and it happens when my skin reacts to a conbination of sunscreen and sunlight. I'm also just generally sensitive to sunlight, and part of the rash is just from the sun. It sucks. It's terrible. It itches and prickles like crazy and the benadryl I've been taking has left me barely functioning for part of the day. I bought a tube of hypoallergenic sunscreen for $15 and I'm hoping it helps. I can't be outside for hours on end without sunscreen, and I can't keep getting this rash.

Aunt Lori leaves tomorrow and then we've got just tomorrow and Friday left, we leave Saturday morning.

I want to fix each of the kids up nice and do a photoshoot with them, one at a time.

This is our first real family vacation, we will always remember it :o)




















































my 'photoallergic eruption' rash that has left me completely miserable for 24 hours now


Annnnd, the dolphins we saw this morning :o)

1 comment:

  1. That really sucks about the rash, Bonnie. :n/ I wonder if taking claritin every day when you go on vacation (or zoloft) would help?

    I love your pictures, and I love that you're enjoying your time so much. <3 <3

    You've inspired me. I'm planning on taking the kids to Greenwood tomorrow and doing some portraits of them. I know it's not nearly the same, and there will probably be a zillion people there, but the kids have been really wanting to go to "the beach", so it's win-win. Even if I don't get anything close to a "portrait".

    My ideal situation would be to have Brooke wear a white cotton sun dress, and Corbin to wear a white collar shirt with khaki pants, rolled up. Unfortunately, Brooke doesn't have anything like that.... So we'll probably do blue jeans rolled up and white shirts.

    XOXO love you, Bonnie! I can't wait to hear all about your trip in person! (WHEN IS OUR DATE?!? :n) )

    ReplyDelete