life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, August 30, 2010

Home

We're home.

Got home about 1am Sunday morning.

Yesterday was lazy. And busy.

Busy being lazy.

And then busy being busy.

Still haven't put anything away or unpacked.

Today, watching Jason's munchkins while he's at school.

Tomorrow too.

Then watching just Jake Wednesday and Thursday.

And Melissa Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Gotta get some things done. Unpacking and laundry and mopping and clean the ferret cage.

We got hermit crabs at the beach. Five. One died on the way home, it lost it's big claw. The kids love them, they're neat to look at and verrry low maintenance.

I'm tan.

:o)

My pillows still smell like the ocean air.

Just a little.

Enough for now, I've got things to do.


1 comment:

  1. Hermit crabs are such neat pets. :n) I'm glad you're home! I hope you're enjoying spending time with Jason. <3

    ReplyDelete