life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, August 6, 2010

Christmas thoughts

For Liliya, this BFC Ink doll...
For Rayce... Bakugan Bakurack (basically a case for the Bakugans). I plan to get him some more Bakugans, too, he only has a few that he got for his birthday.

 

 

 

 

 
For Holden and Dante... Super Hero Squad figures and playsets.
And Fisher Price  Imaginext DC Super Friends.
And Fisher Price Rescue Heros.
 
Can ya tell the boys are loving the action figures lately??  :o)
 
Anyway, those were my specific thoughts at the moment. I was trying to come up with some more ideas and came across the Rescue Heroes as I was looking, which was something recommended to me before that I had forgotten about! The boys are also really liking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but I didn't really see many toys online, I'll have to keep my eyes open in the stores. I'm thinking I need to look into the Imaginext toys more... they have a really cool BatCave, I wonder if they have any other playsets for the super heroes.

~*~*~ETA~*~*~

Girls:
  •  Polly Pocket Stackable Studios
  • Fisher Price Snap n Style playsets
  • Moxie Girls dolls
  • Barbies and clothes
  • maybe a Barbie House
  • 18" doll clothes and accessories
  • real jewelry, not the plastic kiddie stuff, I'd like to get them each a real necklace and nice earrings and a bracelet
  • My Little Pony
  • Littlest Pet Shop
Boys:
  • Super Hero Squad
  • Rescue Heroes
  • Imaginext toys, BatCave, Dragon Fortress
  • Power Rangers
  • Ninja Turtles
  • Bakugans and accessories
  • DC Super Friends
  • Transformers
  • early chapter books (Rayce) especially Magic Tree House and similar
All kids/group:
  • video rocker chairs (if I could find some that stack on top of each other, that would be awesome)
  • games (Connect Four, Operation, Trouble, Hungry Hungry Hippos...)
  • a big, tall, deep bookshelf with doors that I can put a lock on, to house the games and craft materials so the kids can't get into them without permission!
  • Wii games rated early childhood and everyone
  • Leap Frog Text and Learn and other similar education focused toys
  • banks that count the money in them
  • DVD movies
  • walkie talkies that actually work (got Rayce Toy Story ones for his birthday and you can't make out anything said over them :o( 
  • dress up clothes/costumes in sizes 6/8/10 (BIG so they fit everyone and fit for a while)
Individual interests:

Rayce- how to draw books
color yellow
Bakugans

Holden- motorcycles
Power Rangers
color red
sharks


Charlize- dolls
color pink
dress up
princesses

Dante- dolphins
color orange
motorcycles

Liliya- color pink
dolls
dress up
princesses


 

1 comment:

  1. I love the amount of thought that you're putting into this lately. Corbin LOVES Rescue Heroes. :n) And BAKUGAN as you know. ;n) I can't wait until our guys are big enough to understand the rules. We'll be battle brawling all the time. LOL

    ReplyDelete