life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, August 13, 2010

Blahhhh

The girls are still sick with coughs and snotty noses.

My ears and glands are still hurting, but not neccessarily worse than they were.

It's probably just a cold, but it stinks anyway.

I haven't been sleeping well.

Weird dreams.

Most of them I don't even remember, just wake up with my heart pounding out of my chest, with barely any sense of what the dream was about, then lay awake for a while trying to calm myself down. It's hard to make yourself feel calm when your heart is pounding so hard that you're sure it's going to wake the kids up.

I've barely seen Jason in the last week, because we don't want to expose him to our germs.

I miss him.

It's been rainy and the kids haven't been able to play outside much.

Yesterday's pre-enrollment screening went well, we basically just finished paperwork.

I called to schedule the health interview and they never called back.

She said to get this stuff done as soon as possible since they're finishing placements, that Charlize probably won't get in right in September but that since she was 4 and eligible for JC UPK, she had a better chance.

How am I supposed to get this stuff done ASAP if the people don't answer their phones and return calls??

This is exactly why she wasn't enrolled already.

I left messages with our info three times or more on the main FEN voicemail.

I emailed it twice.

And no one ever got back to me, they never sent me the application or anything.

HELLO?!

I want Charlize to get in.

She needs it.

I need it.

We all need it.

I'm going to be babysitting my niece Melissa regularly now. They found daycare for the boys but she didn't have room for 2 more babies (Jeremiah still counts as a baby).

So, this helps me out a tiny bit financially and I'm not overwhelmed with *three* extra kids.

Speaking of finances, I think when I start getting paid for the babysitting, I'm going to put it all into the Christmas fund.

If I put the babysitting money aside for Christmas, I will still have all of our social security to pay the stuff we normally have to pay (diapers, pull ups, wipes, car insurance...), and we will have a good Christmas.

That's the plan anyway.

I've really gotta get some laundry done, I've been neglecting it for days.

I've got a few loads to wash and a few loads that are already clean that need to be put away.

*Sigh*

I need a nap.

Blahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment