life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Weekend :o)

Picked up the boys just a bit early tonight.

Now the big boys are playing baseball on the Wii and Dante and the girls are getting into various mischief around the house.

It's a spaghetti night.

I'm looking forward to a gorgeous day tomorrow.

The weather is supposed to be near perfect.

I haven't decided exactly what we're going to do.

Definitely a park. Not sure which one though.

Maybe State Park.

Hmmm.

I'm anticipating at least a few great pictures.

Then Sunday we have a family reuinion for my stepmom's family at a great little park, more picture opportunities!

Sunday is my baby sister's 23rd birthday!!

Anyway, nuff for now, I've got meatballs to stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment