life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, August 9, 2010

Stuff

Got the dining room done today :o)

Organized the dining room bookcase, the paperwork baskets on the computer desk, and straightened up the china cabinet (which has never been used for china!). I cleaned the corner in front of the bookcase, too.

I pulled all the books off the living room bookcase/kids bookcase, sorted/organized, and put it all back neatly.

Tomorrow's task... the back room/changing table and hopefully also the stairs and upstairs hallway, in addition to several loads of laundry.




In other news, the girls are sick :o(

Charlize has had a bit of a cough for a couple weeks now.

I chalked it up to allergies.

But now Liliya has the same cough, and Charlize is blowing huge snot bubble sneezes. Liliya is starting to sneeze too, although hers are mostly unproductive. Charlize felt slightly warm today, too.

I'm really hoping that whatever it is, works itself out of their systems soon, because we leave for vacation in a week and a half!!




Ohhhhhh I can't waittttt for vacation.

A week on the beach, laying in the sand.....

*HEAVEN*

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry the girls are sick. It's really going around. That's what I have; A really gross cough and sore throat. It's hanging on. I hope it doesn't hang on as long for the girls. (((hugs)))

    I'm excited for your vacation. Can't wait to see all of the amazing pictures you take. :n) :nD xoxo

    ReplyDelete