life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Six hundred and one

Posts, that is.

This is post number 601.

Wow!!

Anyway, just another quick update and picture post.

We tried to stay inside as late as possible today to avoid exposing me to any more sun than neccessary. We only made it till about 2pm.

I used the hypoallergenic, oxybenzone and PABA free sunscreen.

To no avail...

Those are tiny blisters all over my ear.


And broken capillaries in my legs.

Ughhhh. We've got no choice but to avoid the sun completely tomorrow, on our last day. We will probably go out after sunset. I don't know what we're going to do for the day, we'll go nuts if we don't do something.

I did little photo shoots with Liliya, Holden, and tried to with Charlize tonight. Charlize wasn't really feelin it, I'll try again tomorrow evening when I do Dante and Rayce.

So I'll leave you with some pics from the day (well, from this evening, I didn't take any at all earlier!).



























1 comment:

  1. Bonnieeee that totally sucks! I'm sorry that you're having such an awful time with the sun. (((light hugs)))

    The pictures are fantastic. :n)

    Enjoy the day the best you can, and I hope your drive home is really uneventful. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete