life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, August 27, 2010

Last day

I'm excited to be going home, ready to get back to real life, but dreading it all at the same time.

Vacation has been amazing.

Stressful, but amazing.

I'm so glad the boys got to come with us, but it was tonsss of work, and I think our next vacation will probably involve only three kiddos.

I involve them in everything I can possibly involve them in, but it's not always possible (or smart, anyway) to handle 5 kids so young and so close in age!!

I don't think I could ever get sick of the beach.

The sand... didn't bother me, one bit.

The hot, humid, salty air... I adore it, as long as it involves the beach.

The sun... it makes me wonderful, usually (not so much these last few days, unfortunately!).

But, our lives are waiting for us back home.

I miss my sweetie.

I'm sure the boys miss their mother and baby sister.

I've gotta get Rayce ready for first grade.

So, with great joy and great sadness, we packed everything up tonight.

Our bags and baskets and bins are lined up in the hallway.

And tomorrow morning, we check out and head back home and hope that we get a chance to take another amazing vacation like this one again, sooner rather than later.










































1 comment:

  1. Amazing pics again, Bonnie. :n) I love the one of Rayce standing in the center of the beach. :n)

    I hadn't realized how much Dante is starting to look like Rayce, actually! They both have Anthony's eyes. <3 That first pic of Dante alone, he really looks like Rayce.

    I can't wait to see you again! Enjoy your trip home, my friend. :n) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete