life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4, 2010

I've been so busy that I've barely been missing the computer at all.

I picked up the boys Monday night and kept them till 8 last night.

Yesterday was a slightly crazy day.

The kids fought a lot.

Lots of attitude problems.

And obviously, it was just plain busy and chaotic!!

I think I overdid it a little, and (TMI warning!) I payed for it, I was cramping pretty bad last night and, well, I passed a big and realllly nasty clump of the stuff they use to stop the bleeding when you have a cervical biopsy. Yeah. I almost threw up :-/

Anyway, I got some really nice pictures of Holden, Charlize, and Dante. Liliya was napping and Rayce was at the neighbor's house. And, as usual, I'll leave you with the pictures :o)


















Today's plans... stay home and clean and organize. Again. Cuz it's neverending.

No comments:

Post a Comment