life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, August 9, 2010

Getting stuff done

I've been getting a lot of random stuff done lately.

The stuff that doesn't get done often enough.

The stuff that I never have the energy or motivation for, after picking up, sweeping, mopping, and laundry.

And I'm going to get more done this week.

This is going to be a busy week.

I'm going into overhaul mode.

I've been purging like crazy, getting rid of tons of stuff we don't use/need anymore.

I'm going to continue that, and deep clean along the way.

Like I did with the foyer last week.

Here goes nothing.

Wish me luck!

:o)

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up, Bonnie! You're really doing great! It's so nice to hear that you're working hard, because, to me, working hard means you're feeling good. :n) xoxo

    ReplyDelete