life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12, 2010

Charlize's pre-enrollment screening is today.

I'm not exactly sure what that entails.

I know they need my financial info to make sure I'm eligible.

I assume they'll evaluate her development also, but I'm not positive, maybe that comes at another point.



I'm getting sick :o(

My ear was bothering me yesterday, and now my glands and throat are a little sore.

My sinuses have been a little swollen for a week or so but nothing had come with it so far.

I don't wanna be sick.

Especially not now.

A week before vacation.

And I'm scared it will develop into strep, which, after the case I had several months ago, is not something I EVER want to go through again, it was terrrrrrrrible.

Thinking about trying Zicam.




Yesterday I spent a little over an hour in the basement bagging up crap to put in the trash.

I got about 10 contractor bags full, and Jason came over to drag it all out to the curb.

The basement has a loooong way to go, but I made a noticable dent and it feels great.



Anyway, nuff for now, gotta pick up the house, sweep, mop, get the kids and myself bathed and dressed, and work on some laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment