life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So much

I got so much done today. I practically emptied the foyer.

I emptied the toybox.

Got rid of tons of stuff.

I rearranged furniture.

I cleaned out all the little bins on the toy organizer.

I wiped down walls, windows, door frames, and baseboards.

I feel awesome.

It looks nice.

It feels really good to have gotten so much done.

I was on a roll :o)




Soooo, obviously I'm not even close to being 'unplugged'.

But I haven't been on the computer during the day, at all.

I did sign on this morning quickly.

And I've been on every night.

But only after the kids are in bed, and only for a bit.

That feels really good too.




Yesterday I was outside with the kids for most of the day.

I planned a course for them to run through, an 'obstacle course', and they did that at least a dozen times. From the tree, around the bikes, up the back of the treehouse, down the slide, go jump on the trampoline 5 bounces, then back to the tree. They had a flipping BLAST!!

I'd like to put some thought into a treasure hunt for them... to find clues in the yard and around the house, follow directions to find the next clue... I think Rayce especially would love it!




I've been thinking about Christmas for a couple weeks now.

One of the things I was thinking of for Rayce is books about how to draw.

The kid is obsessed with drawing.

Whenever the Disney Channel has those little how to draw clips (the latest one was Perry from Phinaeus and Ferb), he draws those things over and over and over and over and over again. He just loves it.

Tonight I found some really neat webpages with how to draw instructions on different animals and stuff.

I favorited the sites, and I'm going to start working on printing these pages out, and *make* a book for Rayce, for Christmas. It's gonna be awesome :o)





I'm tired but I'm feeling great :o)


That's all I've got for tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment