life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2, 2010

I didn't have much time to enjoy  my unplugged-ness today.

I babysat for my sister.

Six kids between the ages of 2 months and 5 years.... CHAOS.

We did a little grocery shopping after Linda picked up her monsters, then I picked up the boys.

I misssssed them.

The kids missed them this past weekend too. So everyone has been extra crazy.

The kids weren't asleep until 10:30.

I'm trying to figure out what we can make happen tomorrow.

We're expecting isolated thunderstorms, so that kinda rains on our parade, so to speak.

I guess we'll just wait and see.

My house is flipping trasheddddd but I'm excited to spend the day with my five beautiful babies tomorrow, taking pictures, playing, and hopefully finding something fun to do!!

Wendesday we're spending the day at home cleaning and organizing and recovering from 2 days in a row of 5-6 kids, then Thursday I'm babysitting again, so I'm thinking that Friday we're going to have to do something extra special to celebrate the fact that we survived a crazy week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment