life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ughhh :o(

I just can't catch a break this week.

The girls have had colds. Bad coughs.

Then, I think it was Tuesday night, Rayce and Liliya took turns puking all night.

For the last several days my ears and glands have been bothering me and I'm getting a bit of a cough too.

Today, Liliya barely ate a thing all day.

I went to wipe her face, she screamed like it hurt her, look in her throat, and find a dozen or so canker sores in her mouth.

Apparently hand/foot/mouth disease is going around.

I'm praying it's not that, because I just don't have it in me to deal with that going around to all 3 or even 5 kiddos.

Liliya just spent half an hour screaming.

Woke up from her sleep screaming and crying, and was inconsolable for half an hour.

She finally just passed back out.

I kept asking her what was wrong, asking if something hurt, all she would do was shake her head no.

My poor baby girl :o(

She doesn't seem to have a fever, although she does have Motrin in her system already.

She doesn't have any spots on her hands or feet, but from what I've read, that doesn't *always* go along with coxsackie virus. It is not uncommon for kids just to feel sick and have mouth sores.

Ughhhhh.



All I can do is hope against hope that all these germs will be out of our systems by Friday when we leave for vacationnnnn.


No comments:

Post a Comment