life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A challenge

In a random moment of 'clarity', I guess, I decided to challenge myself.

It is August 1st.

The summer is a little more than half over.

We have just over a month left of summer vacation.

I'm going to make the most of it.

I'm going to unplug.

Not completely.

But mostly.

I'm going to unplug the computer. For us all.

And the TV and video games are going to have time limits imposed. Strict time limits.

And my phone is not going to be on me 24/7, it's going to be on the counter in the kitchen, available when I need it, but not attached.

I'll get online a couple times a week to check e-mail, upload pics, and update the blog.

But other than that, we'll be largely electronic-free.

And I'm excited.

I'm going to focus on the kids.

On playing with them, spending quality time with them, helping them get ready for school, potty training Dante and Liliya.

On taking pretty pictures that make me happy.

On getting things done around the house.

On the relationships in my life.

So, if you're looking for me, you'll have to look a little harder :o)

And if you have my number, you know how to use it!!


1 comment:

  1. I'll miss you (or maybe not, since I only really "see" you here a few times a week anyway!) ;n)

    I'm glad that you're taking steps to better yourself and the family. :n) Please don't forget that we have a date to schedule.

    If I may be so bold... I'd like to be one of the relationships that you keep up on in your life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete