life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Long night

Charlize was up coughing for most of the night.

Well, not actually UP coughing.

She was asleep for most of it.

How someone can hack to the point of almost puking, withough waking up, is beyond me.

But the kids do.

Then Liliya walked out into the hallway at about 3am and puked.

Then Rayce told me he felt sick.

He got up a few times and stood over the toilet, but nothing happened.

Then Liliya puked again.

Then Rayce finally actually puked.

Then for the next couple hours, they took turns, about every ten minutes, puking.

Finally at about 6 am, everything settled down.

And the kids slept in till after 10, which helped, a little.

But I'm freaking tired.

Megan said Holden puked this morning as well, but just once.

I don't know what in the world that was all about.

It must have been something they ate, since 3 of them were sick at the same time and not passing it around after a few days like normal.

But they didn't eat anything different from the rest of us.

So I have no idea.



I've got tons of laundry to do today, and I'm going to attempt to get my room back in order again.

I've gotta wash bedding, and now pillows too.

I'm hoping I can actually get some stuff done!



Anyway, that's all I got for now.

I'll leave you with a few of the pictures I had been neglecting for the past week or so.


















1 comment:

  1. I <3 the pics! I especially love the one of liliya and grandpa, and I love the peeking out the slide ones, too. :n) I have two of my kids like that, and they are some of my faves.

    I'm so sorry that the kids were sick. I wonder if they were just all exposed to the same thing at the same time? (((hugs))) SEE what a great mommy you are? You're wonderful. You take such great care of them.

    ReplyDelete