life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Woo hoo, getting stuff done and pet stuffs

Got an entire trash bag full of toys and VHS tapes out of the house.
All the toys they don't really play with anymore, the toys with too many missing pieces, and the toys that are partially or completely broken. 
GONE.
And half of our VHS tapes.
Kept the basics and the classics...
Beauty and the Beast
Pocahontas
Fantasia
Land Before Time
Flight of the Navigator
101 Dalmations
etc
...
From two cupboards overflowing to one neatly stacked cupboard.
Yay!!

Got the downstairs all swept and mopped.
I'd really *like* to put the dress up toybox upstairs in the attic for now.
We're gonna need someplace to put the Christmas tree, after all.
But I'll have to wait until someone can help me carry it...
it's not very heavy, but it's big, and my arms are short.
(BTW, what'd I'd reallllly like to do is get some hooks hung up for the dressup clothes, so there is no bulky toybox required!)

I've been talking about the pups an awful lot lately.
Probably because they take up a lot of my time and energy since it's only been a week.
(and I'd like to add that it's 130pm and we've had no accidents at all today, and they were out running around all day until an hour ago! now they're napping in the kennel)

But have I mentioned lately that I'm in love with my cat?!
Yes.
Ben is the best.
He's my baby.
He's the most amazing cat. Anywhere. Ever. In the history of the universe.
Really.
Except when he knocks all the cups on the dining room table over to play in the spill.
Then he's really annoying.
But most of the time...
<3 sigh <3
I love my cat.
I really do.

And I adore my Samson.
Things are looking worse and worse for him, he's having a harder and harder time doing the very basics of life, like taking a poop and scratching himself.
He's falling a lot, because his back legs just give out on him.
It hurts my feelings so much.
I think I've detached myself from him a lot over the last few months as his condition has gone downhill.
I did the same thing when Spencer started having a really hard time.
I guess it's my mind's/heart's way of trying to make it easier, later on.

But I think having the pups and Ben will help a lot when his time comes.

Anyway, yes yes, back to the overhaul. 
Hoping to get at least one more bag full out of the house today, if not more.


No comments:

Post a Comment