life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Love

I haven't written about it, but I figured I should.

Jason and I broke up last week.

It was a mutual decision.

He doesn't have enough time for me.
It had only been 7 months and the 'spark' was already gone.
His patience level wasn't high enough to deal with the drama and stress and chaos that is my life.
Among other things.

It ended on good terms, for the most part.

I'm disappointed but not heartbroken.

Being with him taught me that I could move *forward* without 'moving on'.
It taught me that I was capable of having feelings for another guy, which is something I worried about for a long time because it just hadn't happened.

These are all very good things :o)

Anyway, I just wanted to get it out there, what happened, so people can stop asking how the relationship is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment