life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas again

Mom gave me a contribution to spend on the kids for Christmas.
She hates shopping.
And she figures I'll know what they'll like better than she will anyway :o)

I got the girls the dollhouse and some of the furniture.
I got them each a doll, and each doll came with a free extra outfit (yay!).
I got Rayce the transforming Perry the Platypus.
I got him Jessie the cowgirl.
I got Dante a big soft foam dolphin and a kid looking Iron Man rocket booster doll or something like that.
I got each of the kids a Zhu Zhu pet (they were half off today at Toys R Us!).
I got Rayce a small skateboard and a paper airplane folding kit with book at Five Below.

I need to focus on the boys now.
The dollhouse was a huge portion of the girls' Christmas.

I want to get Rayce the D-Rex dinosaur, that will be his big gift.
He wanted this 'Screature' dinosaur, but it doesn't really go anything other than sense movement and snap and make noise. The D-Rex was twice the price, but it walks, it's radio controlled, it does a ton more stuff.

I need to get Holden and Dante some action figure playsets.

I want to find Holden a similar big action figure (like the Iron Man I got for Dante, but not exactly the same)

If I can manage it before Christmas, I'll get an Imaginext playset or two as group gifts for all the boys.

I feel good, it's the beginning of November and I got a huge start on the shopping, thanks to Mom :o)

Now I've just gotta make it to KMart to put some things on Layaway!

1 comment:

  1. WOW that's amazing! Wonderful wonderful job!!! I'm so excited for you, that you got sooo much shopping taken care of!

    I'm a decent portion into Christmas as well. :n) I have to get into the trunk of my car and do some inventory, though. ;n)

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete