life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, November 22, 2010

a dream

i had a dream several nights ago that i keep forgetting to write about when i sit down to blog. i dont remember much. it was about anthony. he hugged me. i realized i was dreaming, and then i realized that i actually FELT the hug, and i woke up. i felt it. i physically felt him hug me. it scared me at the moment but im crying as i write this. i know it sounds too strange. but i physically felt it. the pressure on my skin. the warmth from his. i felt it. i dont know what that means, if anything. i dont know if im going insane. but i know i physically felt something that happened in a dream.

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 There are plenty of arguments on both sides.

    You know what I prefer to believe. xoxo

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete