life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas, again, take 3

I did a little more shopping today.
Got Rayce a couple of games.
Got the girls a pack of Princess Barbies (50% off coupon!)
and several packs of Barbie clothes (Big Lots, babay, cheaaap!).
I got the boys a three pack of little nerf guns and an extra pack of darts (stockingsss!)

I'm going back tomorrow to use another coupon to get the big pack of princess Barbies for Miss Serenity Demick.
I want to make sure I get her something nice while I still have a little bit of moolah, her daddy said she'd adore the Barbies because she's a huge Disney Princess fan.
She was Snow White for Halloween, in fact :o)

The girls are officially *done* for Christmas.

I really need to focus on the boys.
If I get enough for the boys and still can afford to do a little more shopping, I might do a little more for the girls.
But other than stocking stuffers, they should be set.

I really want to get Rayce the Imaginext Dragon Fortress and some extra dragon accessories.
I would *like* to get him the Imaginext BatCave and accessories too, but that's at the bottom of the list.
And I want to get him some kind of electronic dinosaur. Then he'll be set.

I need to find some more action figure type stuff for Bubba and Dante, especially Holden because I already have a couple things for Dante.
I found a big pack of Power Rangers today at Big Lots but they were all wielding guns and knives and swords. 
Ummmm. Not gonna happen. I just don't like weapons, especially those used to hurt people.
(I have just recently come around to the idea of the nerf suction dart guns that the kids shoot at the walls and windows)

At the very bottom of my list are pillow pets for each of the kids.
They realllly want them, but I doubt I'll be able to afford it.
I might give that out as an idea to the aunts and uncles that will be asking for ideas at Thanksgiving.

Anyway, Mom's waiting to get on the computer.
Just have to get these thoughts out of my head before I try to sleep.

Tomorrow: Thanksgiving luncheon at the PAL center :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment