life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, again :o)

We made the trek out to Rochester today.

It was a looong drive.
I drove to Dad's, and from there, we rode in their new camper.
Which is nice.
Really nice.
Really, really, really nice.

BUT apparently I'm prone to motion sickness.
So the ride was not fun for me.

Anyway, it was great to see everyone who showed up.
We were missing a decent chunk of the family though, due to some sick little girls and a recent hip replacement surgery.
If you guys read this, we really missed seeing you there!!

And we saw some family we haven't seen in a couple of years.
I've come to terms with the situation.
Forgive but never forget.

I handed out our Christmas pictures/cards.
I wish I had been able to print more.
Next time I'll plan a little better and use the 2 day pictures instead of the 'pictures in seconds', so I can print more and save some money.

The food was amazing, as always.

The ride home was better than the ride there.
I think the darkness helped.
The lack of storm-gusting wind helped also.
I even slept part of the way.

We had some leftovers at Dad's, then headed home.

I.

Am.

Exhausted.

The kids are wide awake because they slept for most of the ride home.
I'm thinking about everything I have to do tomorrow.
Mom had a really hard time with the puppies today.
She doesn't keep an eye on them the way I do, so instead of the average 2-3 accidents in a given day, there were more than 6.
Eek.
I feel bad.
I'm gonna have to step it up with the potty training.

Annnnyway....

must

get

sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment