life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Updates

Rayce seems to be fine. 
He said his head still hurts when he shakes it, and I've noticed it seems to hurt him more when he is really running around and active.
I'm gonna give him another dose of motrin and see how he does the rest of the day.
I'm thinking a doctor's appointment is in order.

I'm wondering how long the Claritin is going to take to help Charlize's allergies. She was put on it at her appointment on Friday, so I guess I shouldn't be expecting much of an improvement yet.
But I wish it would just work already so she could stop coughing and snotting so much.

The pups made it until 7 this morning, yeehaw!
And there were only 3 accidents yesterday, and none of them involved poop.
I only brought them home a week ago and the potty training is already going fairly well, I'm so glad.
I have to remind myself sometimes, when I get really frustrated, that they are still very much *babies*.
They are very excitable, they're still learning that people are not appropriate for chewing on/mouthing, they still don't realize that jumping isn't good and that their nails are sharp and that outside is the correct place to potty.
They are learning, and they are making huge improvements already, after only a week.

I'm making improvements, too.
Another day without facebook, and my 'cravings' are getting a lot easier to handle.
Also, I've been without tylenol PM for three nights now.
I've been taking it every night for..... a verrrry long time now.
But we ran out, and I forgot to pick some up, so there wasn't any to take.
Now that I know I can sleep without it, I don't want to bring any more into the house.
I had started taking it to help me fall asleep faster, because as I was first drifting off to sleep was the worst time of day for me and my flashbacks.
So I took it, and when I absolutely couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, I would shut my eyes and be instantly asleep, with no time for bad memories and flashbacks.
It did what I needed it to do.
For a very long time.
And I'm ashamed to say I even took it for as long as I did. I know it's probably not good at all.
But now I'm sleeping fine without it, and I feel great about that!

I barely got anything done yesterday except some laundry, so I've got tons to get done today as far as my overhaul cleaning and purging session.
But if I work hard for a good half of the day or so, I know I can get a lot done and feel a lot better about this house.

So, here goes nothing.
Or, hopefully, something big.


No comments:

Post a Comment