life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Umm. Wow.

Toys R Us had a lot of great deals.
They opened at ten tonight.
I drove over.

Ummm. No.

If you're familiar with Toys R Us... Toys R Us is in the right side of the building (looking at the building), Babies R Us is on the left side. The line went from the TRU door towards the BRU side, around the side of the building towards the park, all the way around the back of the entire building, up in between TRU and Party City, and across the sidewalk all the way over to Christmas Tree Shop. I'm not wonderful with estimations... BUT I would say there were WELL over a thousand people standing in line. People were parking in the Greenfield Park lot, in Magic City Music Hall Lot, etc, and walking. It was nuts. I wish I could have taken a video. But I was driving. I came straight home. I hate to miss out on those deals, everything I had planned to buy was 50% off or more. But I'm not about to spend hours out in the cold behind hundreds and hundreds of people just to get into a store. I would rather wait and pay full price. Honestly. 

CRAZINESS.




No comments:

Post a Comment