life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, November 26, 2010

It's been a crazy couple days.

We didn't do anything special for Thanksgiving.
In fact, most of our food was heat-n-eat.
Fully cooked turkey breast that we just popped in the oven for an hour or so.
Microwavable mashed potatoes and corn.
Stove Top stuffing.
Sauteed asparagus and mushrooms.
It was yummy.
I looooove thanksgiving food.
I loooooove thanksgiving leftovers!

I picked up the boys last night, tried to go shopping, failed at shopping.
I went back to TRU today with better luck, although they were out of everything I was looking for from the ad except for one thing.
But I got some good deals anyway.
I haven't inventoried everything yet, but I think I should be set except for one more thing I want to get for Rayce, then if I can afford it, I'll do a little more in a couple weeks.

I did photoshoots with Holden and Dante today, got some great shots, made out Christmas 'card' on photoshop (basically a 4x6 collage, easy enough!), and printed them on my way to drop the boys off.

They turned out so nice, I'm excited.

I feel like my photography is improving a *lot* lately, and I'm learning more about how to use photoshop, which is nice.

I won't post the pics until after I send out the cards.
I'm anxious to show them off, but I don't wanna spoil the surprise!

The pups have been doing better and better with the potty training.
We're still having a few accidents a day, but with two puppies, that's not bad.
They've gotten a million times better about their kennel, they don't cry at all.
They have both learned 'sit' and 'kennel', 'lay down' is next.

Anyway, we're off to Rochester tomorrow, got a long day ahead, so I'm off to bed.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment