life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I did it

I downloaded all my profile info, my pictures, my videos.

And I deleted my facebook.

I feel like an alcoholic who just dumped all his booze down the toilet.

Anxious, nervous, relieved.
All at the same time.

Now I can't waste all that time.
But I feel cut off from the rest of the world.
But I'll have so much more time for the important things.

But time is what's important.
And now I'll have a lot more of it.

Deep breath.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl. You don't even know how tempting this is for me to do too!!! Do you feel slightly FREE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do.

    I tried cutting back on fb time but couldn't seem to manage after a few days. Now, the temptation is there, but it's not possible to give in. It feels good. And I know it will be easier to not think about it as time goes on :o)

    I have *no* idea how you have ANY time to be on facebook!! Sometimes I would hide in the bathroom with my laptop or phone!

    ReplyDelete