life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Christmas thoughts

I'm starting to feel panic about Christmas.

It's a month and a half away.

I haven't done *any* shopping yet.

I'm always broke.

So I'm trying to decide what I realllllly want to get for the kids, so I can make sure I get those things first.

Girls: 
Journey Kids dolls from Toys R Us
LaLaLoopsy Dolls
Fisher Price Loving Family Grand dollhouse and accessories
Furry Frenzies city playset and toys

Holden and Dante:
action figure stuff. everything I can find/afford. nuff said

Rayce:
transforming Perry the platypus
Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus (or some big Bakugan)
Yoshi figurines
Jessie the cowgirl and Bullseye the horse from Toy Story
Screature dinosaur (or another interactive type dinosaur)

No comments:

Post a Comment