life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, November 29, 2010

The urge for facebook is strong today. 
Must find something to keep myself bussssy!
Perhaps I'll clean my room and put laundry away.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yesterday I got the basement stairs all cleared off and vacuumed.
It's been...
ummmm.
A very long time, since the stairs were clear :-/
I feel really good about getting it done.

I'm trying to get things done that are usually neglected.

I suppose next on my list should be to re-organize the dining room bookcase.
Or to purge enough to get rid of it completely, I really want a new one in that spot, the shelves are sagging terribly.

In other news, Liliya has been using the potty a lot lately.
Even when she's in panties or even a diaper.
THIS is a huge improvement.
Previously, she's only recognized the urge to go (before it happened, anyway), if she was naked.
Now she's recognizing it at other times, too, which is a big step in the right direction.
I'm feeling pretty confident she will be day trained by her 3rd birthday in a month and a half.
:o)

I've really got to inventory all the Christmas presents to make sure everything is as even as possible and to figure if and what else I need to get.
I know I'll need some things for stocking stuffers.
I'd like to get the girls some jewelry, the boys each a watch, and I usually get them each a new electric toothbrush for their stockings. Then a few pieces of candy.
And I've gotta buy for our little cousins, Mom, Dad, Kim, and Ashley.
And get frames with photos put together for our aunts and uncles.
And photobooks made for Anthony's mom, dad, and grandma.
And put together tins with the ingredients for baked fudge, which I'm re-naming Pandora's Delight.
And actually mail out the Christmas cards that I haven't handed out yet.
And wrap all the gifts.
And still get the kids to finish up the handmade ornaments.
And put up and decorate the tree.

Yeesh.
Thought I was further ahead than that.
I should have known better!

No comments:

Post a Comment