life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I am a

Proud new mama.

To two gorgeous lab/plott hound pups
 previously known as Willow and Sarge 
now known as Blake and Brody

They've been introduced to Samson and all has gone very well.
Ben is a scaredy cat, he ran straight into the basement, even though the dogs didn't even chase him, then bolted outside the first chance he got, I had to catch him and carry him inside after the pups were away for the night.

I've got to get a crate for them to sleep in at night.
I rigged a makeshift kennel for them last night with a baby playyard and pipe cleaners (pipe cleaners were to hold panels of the playyard on top, because Miss Blake is a jumper!) :-D

I've cleaned up a few piles of poop, a couple from inside our rigged kennel and one from the foyer.
I've chased pups away from shoes, socks, dolls and dinosaurs.

I've reallllllly gotta get crates and a bunch of chewy dog toys and a small basket for the dog toys to go in.

Will post pictures later or tomorrow!

They are beauuuutiful!!
(google lab/plott hound and click images, see for yourself!)

I already love them, and I'm also already wondering what the heck I was thinking!!!

They are so much fun, and sooo gorgeous!

I'm really hoping that it doesn't take long for the housebreaking and for things to settle down.
Wish me luck!

Blake

Brody



2 comments:

  1. The pictures ROCK Bonnie! I can't wait to see a camp isaac animal portrait. :n) Do you think once you get Ben calmed down that you could even get some ferret action in on it and have the whole clan? :n) THAT would be adorable!

    Congratulations. Your house is officially INSANE. LOL I love you Bonnie, you big hearted goof! :n)

    ReplyDelete
  2. previous mommy of Willow & Sarge MelodyNovember 14, 2010 at 8:14 PM

    Beautiful lil honey's! :( so sad they are gone but I am thankful they are in a wonderful new family.

    ReplyDelete