life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, November 29, 2010

We got the Christmas tree put up today.
It's not very decorated yet, but this is earlier than we usual manage to get it done!

I had to rearrange a few things to make room.
I don't like where I had to put things.
I put the cubby bookcase in the dining room and the kids' table in the living room where the cubby bookcase was.
I don't like it.
But the kids use the table every day, especially Rayce, I really don't want to put it in the basement until after Christmas.
So, we'll deal with the arrangement for now.

Moving things around got me thinking a lot about how to improve things around the house, and I think that at tax time I'm going to invest in a few more cubby stands, to replace the dining room bookcase. I would almost like to replace the china cabinet too, it's not like it actually holds any china!

I'm fighting quite a headache tonight, I can tell it's going to make it hard to sleep.
Tension headache, it goes down the back of my neck and into my jaw.
I hate these headaches.

Anyway, enough for now, I've gotta take some ibuprofen and hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment