life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, February 11, 2011

Tiiiired

We are still doing much better today than yesterday.
But we're all extra tired.
I had a REALLY hard time getting the girls up from their nap.
And I'm feeling a little achey this afternoon.
Hoping a good night's sleep will take care of that.

We've got two birthday parties to go to this weekend!

My nephew Jeremiah is TWO today!

And our friend Corbin will be SIX on V-day!!

Speaking of V-day.
It's been a long time since I was excited for this particular 'holiday'.
Having someone special to spend it with is what makes it a fun day <3
And this year, I definitely have someone special to spend it with.
(I plan to be spending alllllll my valentines days with him, from now on, forever!)

:-D

In case anyone missed it...

I'm head over heels in love :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment