life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

Dante, years 1-3

I don't have nearly the number of pictures of Dante that I do of everyone else, unfortunately.
For anyone that knows the situation, Dante was a secret until after Anthony died.
Anthony had been cheating on me.
And although I welcomed Holden into my life with an open arms and an open heart, I just couldn't do the same for Dante because I feel so resentful about him for so long.
I regret very few things about the past, and this is one of those things.
Obviously, Anthony was sooooo very wrong for cheating.
But I was wrong for holding it against Dante for the first year of his life.
None of it was his fault, and he didn't deserve to be an outcast because of the wrongdoings of others.
I can't ever take back what happened in the past, but I've been trying to make up for it for the past 3 years, and now I can honestly say that Dante is just as much a part of my family and my heart as the other kids are.
It means so much to me <3

Anyway, a tribute to Dante's fourth birthday, tomorrow, here are some pictures of the skinny man, Dante dude :o)

Dante, birth through three years (his fourth year to come later today or tomorrow!)

Dante as a teeeeeny baby, a couple weeks old


Halloween 2007, 8 months old


Christmas 2007, 10 months old



Dante at one year old, Easter 2008





almost 2 years old, Christmas 2008



2 years old!





2nd birthday party!

Easter 2009







summer 09, 2 1/2 years old












































3rd birthday















No comments:

Post a Comment