life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sooo, yeah.
All of the kids are sick.
Liliya woke up puking at about 6 this morning.
Then Charlize a little bit later.
I had decided to keep Rayce home, figuring he would probably get sick too.
And he sure did, about three minutes after I called the school to let them know he would be home.
The weird thing is, they seem fine, in between pukes.
They'll puke, badly.
And then go back to playing like nothing is wrong.

So I guess I'll take what I can get.
At least they're not all laying around moaning and miserable, right?

I have a big mess to clean up in the girls room :-/
I just shut the door this morning, couldn't deal with the smell.
:-X
Thank God for plastic mattress covers, at the very least.

My stomach isn't feeling so hot, but usually when the kids get sick, I feel like I'm gonna get sick, and half of the time it ends up being just from the anxiety.

I've got my fingers crossed.

At any rate, I'm enjoying hanging out in bed while they play in the boys' room in between being sick.

Can you tell I have the intense urge to SHOP, from my last couple posts?

I'm dyinggggg for taxes to come in already.
And for my birthday to get hereeeee.

There are a few things I really want to get for my photography, things that I think will make this a solid part time career opportunity.
A softbox lighting kit.
Photoshop Elements 9.
Some photoshop preset actions.
And a few simple props (mostly for babies... baskets, hats/headbands, blankets)

The kids and I all really need some new clothes, too.
Especially Rayce and Charlize, who are both growing out of all their pants at the same time.

And I really want to get a simple beginners sewing machine and a few starting tools like a rotary cutter, so I can get going on the kids quilts and try a few other things once I get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment