life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, February 19, 2011

rough morning

I'm having a FML kind of morning.
Don't get me wrong.
I know how much I have to be thankful for, and most of the time, I am grateful for those things.
But this is my blog and I need to vent right now.

FML
I am trying so hard to clean up.
And the kids just don't give a flying flip.
They have absolutely no respect for me.
Really.
My kids have no respect for me.
They don't listen.
At all.
Until I have yelled and screamed and threatened until I am blue in the face.
And a lot of times, not even at that point.
And I'm just really really really freaking sick of it.

Why should I bust my butt getting ready for a party when they won't even clean up their own messes, that they made just this morning?
You have no idea how tempted I am to cancel the flipping party and lock them (somehow, it would be tricky since they have no latches at all on their doors) in their rooms and absolutely refuse to let them out till the flipping rooms are clean.
I cleaned their rooms the day before yesterday.
And I certainly did not make any of the messes.

They are 3, 4, 4 1/2, almost 5, and 6 1/2 years old.
They are plenty old enough to pick up toys and put them in the toyboxes.

This is ridiculous.
It really is.

And I've just now decided that if they don't get their rooms clean, there will not be a party.
End of story.
I'll make them watch me eat all the brownies, too.

=-P

No comments:

Post a Comment