life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Easter/spring pics

Me being me, I'm already on the lookout for Easter/spring pic outfits.

I love these from Children's Place...

With these shirts for the boys, also from Children's Place...



Then I also love these...

And if we went with these, I would have the boys wear their plain white button up shirts with dark dark blue jeans.


Annnnnd then there's these dresses...
which would go amazingly with the plain white button up shirts, black pants, and black hats I got the boys for Christmas pictures.
(And I've got images in my head of these dresses with big black sun hats, how cute would that be?!?!)


I'm thinking that the cream and khaki colors would give the pictures a more classy look.
The pink would give the pictures a more springy look.
And the black and white would give the pictures a more edgy and modern look.

What to do, what to do?!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment