life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, February 20, 2011

3-4-5 birthday party!

I forgot to charge my camera battery before the party started :o(
Sooo I only got a very few pictures.
Which makes me sad.

But the kids had a blast!
I only got them each a few things, and they loved every single thing.
Drew got them some games, which they played with half the night.
Aunt Carol (came down from the Albany area! It was so nice to see her, we generally only see her 2-3 times a year!) brought silly string (which will have to wait for a warmer day) and glow bracelets and new crayons and colored pencils.
Each of the kids got a gift card to WalMart from Great Gramma Henson, and some spending money from Grampa and MiMa.
We ate too much pizza, ice cream, brownies, and finally, cupcakes.
I paid for it last night :-/
The kids passed out without toooo much of a fight, and they slept in a tiny bit this morning.

I spent the entire morning and half of the afternoon cleaning, and my knee is throbbing still.
I'm thinking I'm definitely gonna have to have it checked out :o(

Anyway, without further adieu, the few pictures...










:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment