life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, February 17, 2011

rambling

I'm feeling much better today than I did yesterday.
I don't know if I was having hormone issues, or if I was PMS'ing, or if being without my zoloft (for a couple days) several days before was finally catching up to me, or if it was just a bad afternoon/evening.
But I was miserable and irritable and slightly hysterical at times last night.

Today I managed to get both of the kids rooms, the upstairs bathroom, and the hallway cleaned.
Of course the kids rooms need picked up again.
Now hopefully tomorrow I can get my bedroom done.
It's always the last thing on my list, and it seems to never get done.
But it needs to happen.

I'm thinking we may not do cake for the party this weekend.
Ice cream and brownies and whipped cream sounds just as good.
And I supposed I'll probably pick up a pack of cupcakes just so the kids have something to put a candle in to blow out.
I only got each of the kids a couple gifts.
They have so many toys, and I'm trying to simplify, so I'm keeping it low-key.

My left knee bothers me frequently, but the last several days it's been bothering me more than ever and almost constantly.
I'm thinking it may be time to admit defeat and get it checked out :-/

Tax refund $$$ should be in within 2 weeks, I can't wait to go shopping, and I especially can't wait to get my photography softbox lighting kit and photoshop preset actions.

Guess that's enough for now, I'm tiiiiired and ready to pass out!


2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I just wanted to say that I have been reading your blog for a few mths now and I have to say I admire you as a mom and woman!... To go through what you have gone through, losing your hubby while having 3 small children, as well 2 stepsons that you have raised almost like your own...I just have to say WOW! I never commented before because well I dont have a blog( I used to when AOL had journals) and I rarely have time because of work and kids. But I was just sitting here reading and I just had to comment. Your children are beautiful! and I am happy that you have found happiness after losing your hubby. Anyway I dont want to write a book LOL.. I just wanted to let you know someone is reading. :)

    Take care
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie!! It's nice to know someone is reading and enjoying!!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete