life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm sick.
I've been feeling it coming for days now.
And it's either really slow moving or it's just not going to get very bad (hoping for the latter, of course).
My ear has been hurting for a few days.
My nose has been stuffy.
And today I woke up with a sore throat and swollen glands.
Not terrrrible, but uncomfortable.

Blahhhh.

The kids are all home today, snowwwww day!
They have not been out to play in the snow yet this winter.
We might have to make it happen today.
There certainly is enough of the white stuff!
Maybe when Melissa naps.

I slept like a rock last night.
Because I got to see Drew for a couple hours before he left for work.
:o)

It still feels strange to be so head over heels in love, to feel so incredibly lucky and blessed, given what I've been through.
But I am.

It feels strange, but it feels right.
If that makes any sense?
=-P

We watched Cake Boss, which Drew had never seen before.
They were making cakes for: Snookie, Ringling Bros Circus, and Rachel Ray.
The circus cake was AMAZING!

When he is next to me, when his arms are around me, when I can feel his breath on my cheek...
all is right in the world.

Terrible, unthinkable, horrific things have happened to both of us.

But when he's next to me, I know that everything is going to be ok.
And that's an incredible feeling.

K, enough for now.
I've got messes to clean up, laundry to put away, children to snuggle and entertain, dogs to let out, and my sweetie to think about.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment