life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, June 12, 2009

Some pics

Some of my favorite old pics that I've been uploading to photobucket...

Charlize's baby feet
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
preg with Charlize
Photobucket
Rayce's birth announcement
Photobucket
Photobucket
me n my little sis Ashley when she was like 7
Photobucket
*sigh*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
me n Sammy
me n Sammy
me n Sly
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rayce 8 months
Photobucket
Charlize's birthday
Photobucket
Photobucket
Holden 3 months
Photobucket
Charlize 1 week
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the one time Bubba sucked his 2 fingers :o)
Photobucket
the day before I had Charlize, Holden in the sling
Photobucket
newborn Charlize
Photobucket
day before Charlize's birth
Photobucket
whoaaa Mama, ready to bust w Charlize
Photobucket
Anthony and lil sis Kayla
Anthony and his little sister Kayla
preg with Rayce
Rayce in the belly
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Anthony posing for a pic,m what he did best :o)
at A&F
trying to walk Rayce out at Otsinengo
trying to walk Rayce out
Photobucket
newborn Rayce
rayce newborn
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rayce's first smile, 1 month old, Daddy says in a really funny voice "so ya like soup, do you??"
first smile... daddy says 'ya like soup?' in a funny voice
Photobucket
4 months old Rayce
Photobucket
Photobucket
posing again *rolling my eyes*
sooo vain
Photobucket
our first picture together... our missed trip to Letterman, in front of the Sullivan theater... we stopped for a pic anyway, then headed to Central Park. The guy that offered to take the pic for us... I was sooo afraid he was gonna bolt with my camera!
our first pic, in front of the Dave Letterman show, 9-22-03

No comments:

Post a Comment