life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busy day

I'm spending today on a super cleaning marathon. Once I get moving, that is. I've got to clean the upstairs. The bedrooms are a mess, and I need to wash all of our bedding and then get the beds made again, vacuum, dust, etc. Then I've got about a million pounds of clean laundry to put away. Seriously. I've got like seven 2 bushel baskets piled high with laundry. It's a lot of laundry.

We've got a graduation party to go to at 4, so we have to leave at 330.

I want to make sure the downstairs is picked up, swept, and mopped before we leave, too. I hate coming home to a messy house. Especially since I'll have 5 kids with me... things have to get done before I have 5 kids. Or they won't get done at all.

I've got to get 3 kids and myself bathed/showered and dressed, hair fixed, blah blah blah. But I can't do that until right before we leave or we'll be messy again in no time. So we're doing all of this in our PJ's :o)

I'll pick up the boys after the party and keep them for the rest of the weekend.

Tomorrow is *supposed* to be nice (knock on wood???). I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And my toes. And my eyes. Ok, maybe not my eyes, I can't see straight when I do that, and I don't want my face to freeze that way :o)~

If it is nice, I'm gonna put the slip'n'slide out for the kiddos. Hopefully. Maybe just the kiddie pool. We'll see how it plays out.

I also want to get this stuff hung up in the kids rooms. I've had these pictures and wall decorations for a year now and they're still not hanging up. Airplanes for the boys room and dragonflies for the girls room. And we need to screw the bedrail back on to the thing on the top bunk so I can keep the boys seperated at night... Holden and Rayce do NOT go to bed, they just keep messing around, long into the night. It's gotta stop!!

Maybe I should have titled this post 'Busy Weekend' instead?!

Anyway, gotta get moving before I try to fall asleep again :o) Man, you would think 9-10 hours a night would be enough sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment